Journal special issues
Authors of accepted papers presented at HIS2008 will be invited to submit extended version of their papers to the following International Journals. Details will be given soon for each special issue.
- Applied Soft Computing, Elsevier.
The international electronic journal of the World Federation on Soft Computing (WFSC), covering fuzzy logic, neural networks, evolutionary computing
- International Journal of Intelligent Computing and Cybernetics, Emerald Pub.
The International Journal of Intelligent Computing and Cybernetics' objectives are to discuss, through papers, new theoretical developments and techniques in the fields of intelligent computing and cybernetics
- Neural Network World, International Journal on Neural and Mass-Parallel Computing and Information Systems
- The International Journal of Hybrid Intelligent Systems (IJHIS), IOS Press.
The International Journal of Hybrid Intelligent Systems (IJHIS) is a peer refereed journal on the theory and applications of hybrid and integrated intelligent systems.
- International Journal of Hybrid Computation Research, Serials Publications, India.